Skip to content High contrast mode

1. Students from non-EU/ EEA countries have to obtain a visa from the Polish Consulate in home country before arrival to Poland.

2. It is strongly recommended to apply for Polish visa, type "D", with multiple entries.

3. Students, who have received a visa for the whole period of their stay in Poland, do not need to apply for Residence Permit.

4. EU Immigration Portal for non-EU citizens