1. Required number of ECTS points: 25-30 per semester.
2. During selection pay attention that some of courses are available in the winter semester (odd semester) or summer semester (even semester) only.
3. If you apply to more than 1 SUT's faculty, select the priority (main) faculty - the one with the biggest numer of ECTS points. The priority faculty will register you in the EKOS and issue the student id card. In case changes to the study programme the priority faculty must remain the same.
4. Limit the number of faculties into 3 to avoid timetable conflict.
5. Courses marked * in the title or optional ones may not be available during particular semester - to be confirmed at the beginning of semester by Departmental Coordinator.
6. Study offer in the on-line platform is available according to bilateral agreement.