Obligatory nomination letter from partner university must be e-mailed directly to email@example.com and should contain:
- student’s full name and surname,
- valid 1 e-mail address,
- study level (BSC, MSC, PHD),
- faculty at home university,
- receiving faculty at SUT,
- period of exchange.
• During the first log-in you will get a unique code, which should be saved for future reference.
• You can come back to the application many times, at any stages, before final click of the „submit”.
IMPORTANT - you have to make sure that you completed and submitted the application. Just creating an account in the system does not mean that your application has been submitted.
• Files to be uploaded as obligatory attachments:
- biometrical photo to be used for student ID card (in JPG file),
- scanned ID card/ passport (PDF file only),
- scanned Transcript of Records (PDF file only),
- scanned English certificate (PDF file only), more information: click!
• You can leave your medical info in part „other” – student with medical difficulties can leave information about illness, allergy, medical conditions and additional equipment (if needed).
• During on-line recruitment no paper versions of documents are collected/signed by our Office.